Friday, June 19, 2009

Been a while.. my Friend

Sorry my friends, been a while since i came here. probably brain scattered all over... now things are clearing up and the fog is lifting, some lines to set down so i nv fall in the same pit again

1) the love of my current life might not be here anymore, so i guess it's good bye and good luck, no hatred no excuse, just wanting the best for u, and your best juz ain't me
2) Sat down for a talk at Starbucks clear everything up, just needed you to say the truth to my face, though it may seem i left sad and dejected, at least one thing in my mind stop wondering around.
3) Working out on board the ship calm down my mind, made my hands and legs busy and made me see that there's more to life than just getting in a R/s. not that it is no longer important.. its no longer a priority
4) though we shared a similar lifestyle, we seemed to be in different world, when i am around u i am left speechless, that cant be love...
5) to the people i have stepped on, pushed away, left no phone calls and no sms, i am sorry.. if life gives us a chance to meet again, we will surely reminisce the times we had
6) been im-ing u.. guess u my best friend has been busy.. too scared to call.. i mean. after a year and a half, calling doesn't seem like the best choice i think, waiting for your call S...

No comments: